The Digital Delivery Centre was set up in 2015. Following the Agile methodology, the services we deliver have the user’s needs at the forefront.We have grown our capacity in the centre by almost 85% in 18 months, and are now looking for the right candidates to support our future expansion plans.
You will work with the team to create and run one or more outstanding digital services that meet well-defined user needs, in line with the Digital, by Default, Service Standard.
What you’ll do
- Work with the Digital Service Manager to develop and communicate the overall vision of the product being developed; Work with business analysts, user researchers and designers to turn usage data, user research outputs and user feedback into actionable insights that drive service design and prioritisation of service improvements for digital and assisted digital channels Represents the needs and desires of the stakeholder community to one or more Agile Delivery Teams, being the first source of information about the problem domain for the Team. Represents the work of the Agile Delivery Team to the stakeholder community.
- Use agile methodologies to identify near-term and long-term priorities, work with your Agile Delivery Manager/Scrum Master to maximise visibility of those plans, and enable your team to release frequent service improvements that deliver real value for users
- Direct the development of user-driven prototypes to test potential new features with users in order to explore potential improvements to the existing service;
- Prioritise and maintain the Product backlog, collaborating with Business Analysts and Developers to create and refine user stories that deliver valuable digital services; w/w Stakeholders (and Feature Owners) generates Product Backlog in Inception phase Clearly expresses Product Backlog items Prioritizes requirements defects, other items in Product Backlog according to business value and technical risk
- Ensure the maximum possible take-up of your digital service and specify/manage the requirements for assisted digital activity to supplement this;
- Actively participate in networking and training with Service Managers and Product Managers (inside and outside government) and share agile best practice and learning;
- Build resilience and responsiveness in the organisation by being open and honest about risks and challenges and the actions required to address unexpected developments
- Keep continually abreast of changes to user habits, preferences and behaviours across various digital platforms, and their implications for successful delivery of digital services
- Represents the needs and desires of the stakeholder community to one or more Agile Delivery Teams, being the first source of information about the problem domain for the Team. Represents the work of the Agile Delivery Team to the stakeholder community. The Product Managers decisions are visible in the content and ordering of the Product Backlog
- Educates the team in the business domain Is accountable for requirements gathering activities and is an active participant in modelling Helps gain access to expert stakeholders
What you’ll need
- A strong requirement for business analysis skills, Agile methodologies & techniques.
- Jira & Confluence
We help organisations become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals and so will you.
In addition, we offer, professional development, accelerated career progression and an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. Although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Learning and Development
There’s an endless amount to learn, and an endless number of ways to do so. You can choose alearningjourneythatsuitsyourpersonalaspirations,allowingyoutoalignyourownambitionswithour career framework. We will support you to get the future you want. There will always be newlearnings and compelling opportunities to excite you. As well as having access to a wide range oflearning tools and formal training, you will also be part of a strong role-based community that willofferongoingsupport, coaching andmentorship.
Work Life Balance
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
Corporate Social Responsibility
We’re focused on using technology to create a positive social impact. We are, therefore, working toreduce our carbon footprint and improve everyone’s access to a digital world. It’s somethingwe’reseriousabout.You willbejoining ateamthat prioritisespositivechange.
Potential is just as important to us, as having the required skills. If you have the right mindset, wemightbeabletoprovideyouwithbespoketraining. So,ifyou’renot sureyouhavealltheskillsyouneed,but you’restillpassionateabouttherole,pleaseapplyandwe’llseeif wecansupportyou.
We are proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and their cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. We view diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
The company is a leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineeringservices.Weareattheforefrontofinnovation. In the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms, we addresstheentirebreadthofclientopportunities. Building on strong heritage and deepindustry-specific expertise, we enable organizations to realise their business ambitions, through anarray ofservices,fromstrategytooperations.Wearedriven bytheconviction thatthebusinessvalueoftechnology, comes fromandthroughpeople.