The PMO Lead will provide the following service offerings:
- Financial Management
- RAID Management
- Planning and Control
- Quality Management and Governance
- Change Management
You will play your part as a member of the Delivery Unit in contributing to first-class end-to-end solutions in your assignments. Support and/or play an active role in defining our Delivery Unit practices, standards and ways of working, and apply them to your role. Be open to working across organisation and team boundaries to ensure we bring the best of the DU to our customers.
The PMO Lead will work alongside the engagement manager on a variety of engagements including:
- Project and Programmes
- Resource Augmentation
Exceed client’s expectations on delivery/service and deliver value for money. Drive workplace productivity be an advocate of new ideas and innovation and embrace a continuous improvement culture.
The PMO Lead with maintain and develop their skills, experience and capability in line with the needs of the business, role and assignments.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for day to day work management of direct report PMO resources
- Responsible for ensuring Capacity Plan is up to date for direct report PMO Resources
- Provide M-Review support up to VP Level
- Revenue group level unapproved financial exposure analysis
- Management of revenue group management codes
- Reviews & analyses sales pipeline at revenue group level
- Reviews & analyses capacity planning outputs for revenue group resources
- Reviews & analyses RAID items at Revenue Group level and supports RAID Management process for the Revenue Group; ensuring compliance with relevant standards.
Project Planning & Control
- Support the Lead Cluster Lead in reviewing planning progress & conformance across the clusters. Provide cluster level MI of planning data
- Supports the Lead Cluster Lead in reviewing project status reports and providing analysis on trends/key areas to focus on etc.
Quality Management & Governance
- Ensures that the Revenue Group’s governance mechanisms are appropriately implemented in line with Delivery Project Governance Plan; for example, reviewing cluster level project governance compliance, conducting project health checks, preparing for audit activities etc.
You will join a capability of 110+ professionals who provide PMO, Business Operations and Demand Management functions.
What you’ll need
- PMO experience and proven Team Leadership with the ability to manage a high performing team
- Strong business acumen and a high level of financial management and experience of providing key MI information to support the business
- Excellent stakeholder engagement with the ability to interact, engage, influence and have credibility at all levels
- Confident communication skills and energy
- A passion for change and proactively encouraging new ideas
- Innovative, open minded and progressive in thinking
- Ability to work in complex environments, on large portfolios of work being able to multitask
- Experience in people management and proven ability to nurture and develop individuals
- Have an in-depth understanding of Project Management methodologies and associated tools knowledge (eg project finances & planning).
- Competent user of MS Office including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, SharePoint & Outlook.
- ISEB Programme & Project Support Office (PPSO) Advanced certified or equivalent
We help organisations become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals and so will you.
In addition, we offer, professional development, accelerated career progression and an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. Although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Learning and Development
There’s an endless amount to learn, and an endless number of ways to do so. You can choose alearningjourneythatsuitsyourpersonalaspirations,allowingyoutoalignyourownambitionswithour career framework. We will support you to get the future you want. There will always be newlearnings and compelling opportunities to excite you. As well as having access to a wide range oflearning tools and formal training, you will also be part of a strong role-based community that willofferongoingsupport, coaching andmentorship.
Work Life Balance
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. We’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
Corporate Social Responsibility
We’re focused on using technology to create a positive social impact. We are, therefore, working toreduce our carbon footprint and improve everyone’s access to a digital world. It’s somethingwe’reseriousabout.You willbejoining ateamthat prioritisespositivechange.
Potential is just as important to us, as having the required skills. If you have the right mindset, wemightbeabletoprovideyouwithbespoketraining. So,ifyou’renot sureyouhavealltheskillsyouneed,but you’restillpassionateabouttherole,pleaseapplyandwe’llseeif wecansupportyou.
We are proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and their cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. We view diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
The company is a leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineeringservices.Weareattheforefrontofinnovation. In the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms, we addresstheentirebreadthofclientopportunities. Building on strong heritage and deepindustry-specific expertise, we enable organizations to realise their business ambitions, through anarray ofservices,fromstrategytooperations.Wearedriven bytheconviction thatthebusinessvalueoftechnology, comes fromandthroughpeople.