This role is a unique chance toplay your part as a member of the Delivery Unit in contributing to first-class end-to-end solutions in your assignments. You will support and/or play an active role in defining our Delivery Unit practices, standards and ways of working, and apply them to your role. You will work across organisation and team boundaries to ensure we bring the best of the PMO delivery unit to our customers.
What you’ll do
You will join a capability of 130+ professionals who provide PMO, Business Operations and Demand Management functions. As a PMO Analyst you will work alongside the Engagement Manager (EM) on a variety of engagements spanning across projects, programmes, portfolios and services. Your analytical skills, combined with excellent stakeholder management and communication will bring control, direction and insight to our engagements.
You will bring industry best practice and experience as a PMO Analyst, delivering a range of valuable services including;
- Provide engagement level financial monitoring and control, including analysis and reporting into our month end processes
- Monitor engagement budgets and ensure appropriate governance and controls are in place
- Work with EMs to identify and manage pipeline opportunities
- Support the EM with all financial processes required for the engagement; e.g. Purchase Orders, managing 3rd Party Passthrough, invoicing
- Input to team capacity planning and work allocation as part of the financial processes
Risks, Assumptions, Issues, Dependency (RAID) Management
- Support the EM in the identification and logging of relevant delivery RAID items and ensure compliance with all standards
Planning and Control
- Support the EM in the planning of the engagement, including setting up and maintaining accurate project schedules that are compliant with our standards.
- Support the EM in production of timely and accurate status reporting, meeting both client and Capgemini requirements
Quality Management and Governance
- Ensure the engagement governance and control mechanisms are established and monitored, demonstrating effective controls in line with our project management methodology
- Work with the EM and Demand Management to effectively support the change control and proposal management across engagements
What you’ll need
- PMO experience with the ability to own the PMO service required on the engagements that you support, working under minimal supervision
- Openness to working with other peers and team members to shape and evolve the PMO profession and standards
- Strong business acumen and a high level of financial management and experience of providing key management information to support the business
- Excellent stakeholder engagement with the ability to interact, engage, influence and have credibility at all levels
- Confident communication skills and energy
- A passion for change and proactively encouraging new ideas
- Innovative, open minded and progressive in thinking
- Ability to work in complex environments, on large portfolios of work, being able to multitask
- Have an in-depth understanding of Project Management methodologies and associated tools knowledge
- Competent user of MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams and Outlook.
Recognised qualifications such as ISEB Programme & Project Support Office (PPSO) Advanced certified or equivalent
We help organisations become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals and so will you.
In addition, we offer, professional development, accelerated career progression and an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. Although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Learning and Development
There’s an endless amount to learn, and an endless number of ways to do so. You can choose alearningjourneythatsuitsyourpersonalaspirations,allowingyoutoalignyourownambitionswithour career framework. We will support you to get the future you want. There will always be newlearnings and compelling opportunities to excite you. As well as having access to a wide range oflearning tools and formal training, you will also be part of a strong role-based community that willofferongoingsupport, coaching andmentorship.
Work Life Balance
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. We’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
Corporate Social Responsibility
We’re focused on using technology to create a positive social impact. We are, therefore, working toreduce our carbon footprint and improve everyone’s access to a digital world. It’s somethingwe’reseriousabout.You willbejoining ateamthat prioritisespositivechange.
Potential is just as important to us, as having the required skills. If you have the right mindset, wemightbeabletoprovideyouwithbespoketraining. So,ifyou’renot sureyouhavealltheskillsyouneed,but you’restillpassionateabouttherole,pleaseapplyandwe’llseeif wecansupportyou.
We are proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and their cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. We view diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
The company is a leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineeringservices.Weareattheforefrontofinnovation. In the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms, we addresstheentirebreadthofclientopportunities. Building on strong heritage and deepindustry-specific expertise, we enable organizations to realise their business ambitions, through anarray ofservices,fromstrategytooperations.Wearedriven bytheconviction thatthebusinessvalueoftechnology, comes fromandthroughpeople.