In this pivotal role you’ll will oversee new and existing business opportunities, translating technical and operational solutions into complex deal models. You’ll have a hugely positive impact on the new business development of our operations in the Public Sector.
What you’ll do
The individual will be required to undertake bespoke modelling; and will need to have extremely strong analytical skills together with the ability to communicate across the business spectrum, including customers.
- Financial modelling and support for new business activities, working closely with bid teams to provide commercial and financial support, making recommendations to get the best commercial deal and producing deal information including accounting determinations
- Provide support for the front end process, ensuring proposals for new work are commercially and financially sound.
- Produce regular and ad-hoc reports, complex analysis and “quick-tools” to support the business and to assist in decision-making.
- Provide support to the Sales Booking process, tracking, understanding and influencing a complex array of factors and parameters.
- Understand and support the complex commercial environment, including the development of the Financial Model and commercial terms which underpins our client pricing framework.
- Involvement with ad hoc project activities to support wider finance team
- Use of internal tooling including Advanced Deal Modelling tool for the production of deal information and use of wider tooling to support business activities.
What you’ll need
With a collaborative ethos, you’ll undertake bespoke modelling; and will bring extremely strong analytical skills together with the ability to communicate across the business spectrum, including customers. You’ll bring:
- Experience in financial/business modelling and/or bespoke financial/business analysis with ability to apply commercial knowledge to a range of activities.
- High attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with all levels in the business, and the ability to influence stakeholders and explain complex financial information.
- Flexibility and the ability to absorb complex environments and add value quickly.
- Able to work in an unstructured environment and able to prioritise workload and work under a high degree of pressure, at times, during the bid cycle.
- Strong Excel skills and proven technical ability are essential, knowledge of VBA is desirable but not essential
- Experience of business case development and analytics advantageous
- Knowledge of the IT industry desirable but not essential
- Qualified accountant or qualified by experience preferred
You will join a capability of 110+ professionals who provide PMO, Business Operations and Demand Management functions.
We help organisations across the world become more agile, competitive, and successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. However, so is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and our clients, we get under the skin of businesses, to the heart of their goals and so will you.
Learning and Development
There’s an endless amount to learn, and an endless number of ways to do so. You can choose a learning journey that suits your personal aspirations, allowing you to align your own ambitions with our career framework. We will support you to get the future you want. There will always be new learnings and compelling opportunities to excite you. As well as having access to a wide range of learning tools and formal training, you will also be part of a strong role-based community that will offer ongoing support, coaching and mentorship.
Work Life Balance
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. We encourage flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please discuss this with us.
Corporate Social Responsibility
We’re focused on using technology to create a positive social impact. We are, therefore, working to reduce our carbon footprint and improve everyone’s access to a digital world. It’s something we’re serious about. You will be joining a team that prioritises positive change.
Potential is just as important to us, as having the required skills. If you have the right mindset, we might be able to provide you with bespoke training. So, if you’re not sure you have all the skills you need, but you’re still passionate about the role, please apply and we’ll see if we can support you.
We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing, and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
The company is a leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services. We are at the forefront of innovation. In the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms, we address the entire breadth of client opportunities. Building on strong heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, we enable organizations to realise their business ambitions, through an array of services, from strategy to operations. We are driven by the conviction that the business value of technology, comes from and through people.