As a Business Analyst, you work as part of an Agile Scrum Team, having responsibility for understanding user needs, working closely with our business partners, translating problems or requirements into user stories and defining acceptance criteria. Business Analysts are highly customer focused and are responsible for building highly collaborative internal and external stakeholder relationships, supporting their scrum teams to achieve team goals. Analytical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills are core to effective business analysis.
What you’ll do
- Contribute to scrum team activities to ensure delivery of team goals
- Responsible for building highly collaborative internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Lead in producing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Supports effective business analysis through analytical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills
- Contribute to sprint planning sessions, daily stand ups and retrospectives
- Lead, contribute and support use research activities
What you’ll need
- Knowledge of requirements capture methods and techniques, business systems and analysis, front end process, software development lifecycles and associated processes
- Proficient in the use of requirements capturing methodology toolsets, for example, JIRA and Confluence and working with Agile approach using Scrum methodology.
- Able to use data modelling techniques
- Experience with Windows and MS Office Applications
- Experience on projects like DEFRA, Department for International Trade,Imports/Exports knowledge.
- Methodology, proficient in the use of requirements capturing methodology, likeWaterfall or RUP toolset, and in working with Agile projects & Agile approach.
- Able to use Data modelling techniques
- Experience with the Windows Suite and MS Office applications
- Skill with and knowledge of requirements capture methods and techniques, business systems and analysis, front end process, software development life cycles and associated processes
- Strong experience in Requirements & Analysis on large scale and/or multi project environments, Data Capture, Data Analysis. Experience in an Agile working environment
- Detailed understanding of Systems Life Cycles, in particular the requirements and analysis phases, strong communications, ability to build and maintain good Client relationships, a flexible approach, ability to work under own initiative, resilient in nature, able to deal with conflict management, strong decision making and judgment, influencing skills, presentation skills to development areas and to client base, strong evidence of skill competency around flexibility, attention to details, communicating, conflict management, decisions making and judgment influencing. Experience in an Agile working environment
We help organisations become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals and so will you.
In addition, we offer, professional development, accelerated career progression and an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. Although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Learning and Development
There’s an endless amount to learn, and an endless number of ways to do so. You can choose a learning journey that suits your personal aspirations, allowing you to align your own ambitions with our career framework. We will support you to get the future you want. There will always be new learnings and compelling opportunities to excite you. As well as having access to a wide range of learning tools and formal training, you will also be part of a strong role-based community that will offer ongoing support, coaching and mentorship.
Work Life Balance
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. We’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
Corporate Social Responsibility
We’re focused on using technology to create a positive social impact. We are, therefore, working to reduce our carbon footprint and improve everyone’s access to a digital world. It’s something we’re serious about. You will be joining a team that prioritises positive change.
Potential is just as important to us, as having the required skills. If you have the right mindset, we might be able to provide you with bespoke training. So, if you’re not sure you have all the skills you need, but you’re still passionate about the role, please apply and we’ll see if we can support you.
We are proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and their cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. We view diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
The company is a leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services. We are at the forefront of innovation. In the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms, we address the entire breadth of client opportunities. Building on strong heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, we enable organizations to realise their business ambitions, through an array of services, from strategy to operations. We are driven by the conviction that the business value of technology, comes from and through people.