- This event has passed.
Virgin Unite – Disrupting for Good, Necker Island
August 29 @ 9:00 am - September 2 @ 9:00 pm
About the Event
Taking place at Richard Branson’s home Necker Island for four nights of learning and impact, Virgin Unite will be bringing together a group of extraordinary speakers, including:
- President Ellen John Sirleaf, former President of Liberia and member of The Elders
- Dr. William Li, world-renowned physician, scientist, and New York Times bestselling author of Eat to Beat Disease
- Astro Teller, entrepreneur, scientist, and author; CEO of X, an Alphabet Company
- Professor Adam Grant, psychologist and New York Times bestselling author; Professor, Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
- Farwiza Farhan, environmental activist and founder, Forest, Nature, and Environment of Aceh (HAkA)
- Gina McCarthy, American environmental health and air quality expert; 13th Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Miguel McKelvey, Co-founder and Chief Culture Officer, WeWork
- Simon Sinek, author, motivational speaker, and organizational consultant
- Aloe Blacc, singer, songwriter, producer, and activist – special musical performance
Together, we’ll explore some of the most challenging issues of our time. Join us and gain inspiration from the world’s most innovative thinkers in one of the most magical places on earth – an experience not to be missed!
If you are not an E2E member, we kindly ask you to fill out our membership form here:
Disclaimer: Please note that event timings and dates are subject to change. Our event is designed for founders of growing businesses and business leaders. We try where possible to keep exclusivity. Should E2E deem your position as not suitable for our event, one of our team will remove you from our attendee list and you will be notified. Overt selling will be frowned upon.