Becoming an E2E Ambassador on LinkedIn
We are very pleased that you have chosen E2E as your life long resource for your professional and personal growth. Please follow the steps below to get you started on your journey. The E2E Ambassador LinkedIn badge helps you get connected quickly with other E2E Ambassadors.
Please follow the steps below
Log into your LinkedIn account
Sign into your LinkedIn account and click ‘View Profile’.
Scroll down to 'Experience'
Scroll down to 'Experience' and click the plus (+) sign on the right hand side of the Experience section to add your E2E Ambassador badge.
Adding your E2E Ambassador badge
Type in the following details in the spaces provided and click save.
1. Title: E2E Ambassador
2. Company: E2E
3. Location: Your location
4. Tick 'I am currently working in this role'
5. Start Date: Enter the month you became an Ambassador and tick the box underneath 'Update my headline'. Please note: underneath update headline box it will show you what your current headline is - copy and paste into the box and add 'E2E Ambassador' onto the end otherwise it will just display as E2E Ambassador and not display your other fantastic achievements!
6. Description: Copy and paste the description provided: I am an E2E Ambassador. E2E enables extraordinary connections for entrepreneurs. It is a platform where high growth entrepreneurs can find the right advice, support, people and finance to give their enterprise the best chance of success.
7. Switch on 'Share with network': This allows you to connect with other E2E Ambassadors.
8. Click Save and you're done!