HOW TO ADD E2E AMBASSADOR, TO YOUR LINKEDIN PROFILE.
First things first, you need to log into your LinkedIn account. You'll be directed straight to the homepage which should look something like this...
3. Now you should be on your profile which should look something like the below.
4.You'll need to add your 'E2E Ambassador' Role in the same way you would a job. To do this, scroll down to 'Experience' and click the arrow on the top right hand side of the 'Experience' section.
A box will now pop up on your screen. This is the important part. It should say 'Add Experience'. You should type in the following details:
1. Title: E2E Ambassador
2. Company: E2E
3. Location: Leave blank
4. Tick 'I am currently working in this role'
5. Make sure you've updated your headline to include 'E2E Ambassador' as well as your current roles. Please note: underneath update headline box it will show you what your current headline is - you should copy and paste into the box and add 'E2E Ambassador' onto the end otherwise it will just display as E2E Ambassador and not display your other fantastic achievements!
6. Description (copy and paste): I am an E2E Ambassador. E2E enables extraordinary connections for entrepreneurs. It is a platform where high growth entrepreneurs can find the right advice, support, people and finance to give their enterprise the best chance of success.
7. Share with network 'On' - so you can let your network know that you've become an Ambassador.
8. Click Save - you’re done!